Why choose Edifice Inspections?
Buying a home can be the most significant investment you will ever make.
For that reason, it is important to have that investment thoroughly inspected by a professional, certified home inspector.
While the state of Georgia has no minimum standards for home inspectors, we require our inspectors to complete annual continuing education courses.
We perform inspections according to a strict Code of Ethics and The ASHI Standards of Practice protecting you from potential conflicts of interest and ensuring you receive an independent opinion regarding the condition of the property you are considering.
We are committed to being the home inspection company of choice in the Atlanta real estate industry.
Our Guiding Principles
We offer a variety of home inspection, testing, and consulting services. Our services are provided by ASHI certified home inspection professionals. We are dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, purchasing property for an investment or a realtor assisting a client. We are “The Professionals’ Team”.
Buying a house is both an exciting and stressful experience. Let us help you make an informed decision about purchasing your home. Whether it’s your first home or where you plan to spend your retirement, a home inspection can provide you with a peace of mind that is well worth the investment. The Edifice team is committed to providing you with an exceptional customer experience, from the time you first contact our office until you receive your detailed inspection report.
We are certified, experienced home inspection professionals.
- All Edifice inspectors are fully certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and members of the industry’s leading organization.
- All of our inspectors are code certified as "Residential Combination Inspectors" by the International Code Council (ICC) and ICC professional members.
- Inspectors are certified mold inspectors through the Environmental Solutions Association (ESA).
We offer a choice of home inspection and environmental testing services. We can customize our services to meet all of your home inspection needs. In addition to our resale inspections, we:
- Perform footing, framing and final inspections for new homes.
- Provide Atlanta-area investors with a special safety and health issue inspections focused on minimizing possible litigation from tenants or future buyers of the property.
- Offer radon, mold, asbestos, testing.
We make it easy to do business with us by:
- Offering inspection appointments six days a week (Monday through Saturday).
- Accepting major credit cards, cash or checks as payment for services.
- Carrying lockbox keys, allowing our inspectors to access the property.
- Providing professional, computer-generated reports with detailed photos from the inspection. We e-mail your reports the day of the inspection, saving you time.